This week the we have been exploring time. Time can be very tricky for children and our focus has been:
- calculate time intervals in hours and minutes.
- tell the time on analogue and digital clocks.
- compare durations of events to calculate the time taken
For extra practice children can head to Read Clocks and Write Time
Also, children can add context to time by a few questions:
- What time of day is breakfast, lunch and dinner?
- What time is bedtime?
- What time is school?
- What time is my swim lesson?