We have had a brilliant end to this term with a very fun and colourful King’s Day. There are lots of great photographs on the Instagram page.
The learning objectives for the first week back are below.
- Can I design and make a pair of glasses?
- Can I write a thank you card in role?
- Can I map the main events from of a story?
- Can I improve my work?
- Can I multiply and divide by 10 and 100?
- Can I order decimals?
- Can I add to 1 place decimals to get the next tenth?
- Can I count on in decimal steps of 0.1?
- Can I round decimals?
On the mathletics website type ‘decimals’ into the search box to find lots of activities. The comparing decimals option would be a good choice.
I hope that you all have a fantastic 2 week holiday and I look forward to seeing you all again on the 9th May.