Questions to answer while reflecting on a Science Topic/ Unit
- What did you enjoy in this unit?
Learning about circuits, their similarities and differences
- What did you find easy?
Building a circuit was the easiest and not my favorite activity.
- What did you find difficult?
The graphs on the test and the doorbell
- What helped you when you got stuck?
Ask questions really help.
- What did you learn in this topic?
I learned about types circuits of and their functions. I learned about types of energy, magnets and electromagnets and lots more.
- How could you make this topic easier for yourself if you were to do it again?
I would try to be a little more organized.
- What skills have you acquired in this topic?
I learned how to build electro circuits. I made them before but I learned a bit more about them.
- What if anything do you think you have become better at doing in this topic?
Building and learning about circuits.
- What do you think you should work more on having finished this unit?
The door bell. I don’t fully understand it. And the chart, i didn’t learn these types of graphs before.