- In this unit I have enjoyed mostly the experiments and also seeing how osmosis has changed in raisins and gummy bears.
- I easily finished the experiments, which were not only fun to do but also really interesting.
- I found it difficult when I had to include the S-A-M and C-I-D with my lab report.
- My notes in my book mostly helped me when I got stuck but also the reflections on my formatives.
- In this topic I learned how osmosis works and operates for example how it is the movement of water from a high concentration of water to a low concentration of water, I also learned how to weigh a item in a cup with out getting the weight of the cup.
- I would make this topic easier for myself if I were to do it again by being more originized with my table of information.
- In this topic I have acquired the skills of working on osmosis.
- I think I have become better at this topic.
- I think I should have worked more on my handwriting and trying to make it clear.
- In this unit I enjoyed it when we made our brochure and vehicle to the centre of the earth.
- I found it easy when we had to draw our own diagram of the layers in earth.
- I found it difficult when we had to write our report.
- Managebac helped me when I got stuck because I could always revise what I should do.
- In this topic I learned about that there might be some other type of life form, and that our universe is so much bigger than we know it is.
- I would make this topic easier for myself If I had to do it again by keeping my papers and books more organized.
- I have acquired the skilll to design/create something that is imaginary but based on true scientific facts.
- In this unit I became better at writing reports and essays in a specific amount of words.
- I think we should work more about global warming.
Hi my name is Abby I’m half american and half dutch, and this is my blog I have 6 pets I have 2 cats, 2 guinea pigs, and 2 dogs,( one of them is a puppy ) : )
I also love nature animals and having loads of FUN!!!!!!
Welcome to My Blog Sites. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!