Questions to answer while reflecting on a Science Topic / Unit
- What did you enjoy in this unit? I enjoyed learning about what the effects of osmosis were on different things like raisins and gummy bears
- What did you find easy? I found the raisin experiment easy because all we really had to do was weigh 10 raisins.
- What did you find difficult? I found the gummy bear lab report difficult because it took a lot of time and thinking.
- What helped you when you got stuck? I mostly got stuck on my lab report when I was doing it at home so I asked my dad if he could help me out a little bit.
- What did you learn in this topic? I learned about what the effects of osmosis are in different things like gummy bears and raisins.
- How could you make this topic easier for yourself if you were to do it again? If I were to do this topic again I would probably have done more practice experiments just to make it a little easier.
- What skills have you acquired in this topic? I have acquired the skills of measuring precisely a certain amount of water.
- What if anything do you think you have become better at doing in this topic? I think I have become better at measuring a certain amount of water.
- What do you think you should work more on having finished this unit? I would work on my concentration on my experiment.