1.In this unit I liked testing out osmosis with the gummy bears and raisins. I liked the experiments because we didn’t do any last unit so it was nice doing them this unit. I preferred the test with the gummy bears because they felt really weird and squishy after the experiment.
2 .I found making the diagram and learning about concentration was the easiest thing in the unit.
3. I thought that learning the percentages was difficult. The lab report was also kind of difficult.
4. When I got stuck I looked in my book for answers or asked another class mate for help.
5. In this unit I learned how osmosis works and how to find the percentage difference in the weight, length, width, thickness and volume.
6. If I were to do this unit again I would maybe use more examples of osmosis so I can learn it easier and remember it.
7. I have acquired how to make a followable method and also how osmosis works. I also acquired how osmosis effects gummy bears and raisins.
8. I think I have become better at writing a method and also at making a diagram for the lab report because at first I didn’t know how to do it but now I do.
9. We could work more on concentration and other things that are effected by osmosis. So not just raisins and gummy bears.