Questions to answer while reflecting on a Science Topic / Unit
- What did you enjoy in this unit?
I enjoyed doing the experiments during this unit and learning about the physics of springs.
2. What did you find easy?
I found drawing the diagrams and doing the experiment itself easy for my lab report.
3. What did you find difficult?
I didn’t really have difficulty in this unit as it was clearly explained and I understood what to do.
4. What helped you when you got stuck?
When I got stuck, I asked my peers to help me with a few things as I wasn’t sure if I was doing something right or I was checking if I was doing something right or not.
5. What did you learn in this topic?
I learnt about the forces with the push and pull of objects.
6. How could you make this topic easier for yourself if you were to do it again?
I would probably note more things when explained so I could have much more information to use in my lab report.
7. What skills have you acquired in this topic?
I have improved on making my lab report as I usually struggle doing them but I managed to finish it and understand what to do.
8. What, if anything, do you think you have become better at doing in this topic?
I have been paying attention more in classes as I can get easily distracted. This helped me a lot during this unit as I understood a lot more than in my past units.
9. What do you think you should work more on having finished this unit?
I think next time, I should take more notes as it could help me a lot better if I had a lot of information